Weifa markets different products within pharmaceuticals, food supplements, medical devices and cosmetics. The product portfolio includes a variety of formulations including tablets, capsules, suppositories, mixtures, nasal sprays, ointments, gels and liquid soaps. Product development and manufacturing is done in collaboration with external partners in Norway and abroad. Products are also in-licensed from partners. To ensure the company’s further success and ambitious growth strategy, Weifa is now looking for an experienced and skilled Project Manager/Product Developer to join us in the future.
Product Development and Project Managers
- Lead or participate in cross-functional project teams from the initiation, through development to the final delivery of products to the market
- Collaboration with external partners and internally with colleagues from Sales and Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, Quality and Supply Chain departments
- Leadership of projects and drive timely decisions
- Develop business cases for project decisions
- Prepare decisions for Project Steering Group and Top Management
- Product- and process development of new products
- “Troubleshooting’’ and optimization of existing products in supply chain
- Develop and prepare CMC documentation for Weifa’s own products and evaluate CMC documentation for in-licensed products
- Experience from product- and process development preferably in pharmaceutical industry with good knowledge of quality regulations
- MSc in Pharmacy, Chemistry or equivalent scientific background
- Project Management
- Preferably candidates can cover most responsibilities both in Product development and Project Management but the job content can be adjusted according to experience and qualifications
- Good communication skills for effective liaison and teamwork
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail but also to see the “big picture”
- Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on several tasks or projects concurrently
- Strong business understanding
- Structured mind set
The position will be located at Weifa’s headquarter in attractive premises at Bryn in Oslo. For the right candidate Weifa can offer competitive compensation, a highly skilled working environment, and the possibility to be part of the whole journey from idea to end-user product.
Further questions about the positions can be addressed to Ole Henrik Eriksen, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +47 400 62000
Weifa is one of Norway’s leading pharmaceutical companies with a unique market position in certain categories and strong brands such as Paracet, Ibux, Paralgin Forte, Bronkyl, Pyrisept and Weifa C. We have set ambitious growth goals for the future based on our exiting innovation platform and our ability to focus on consumer needs. Weifa was founded in 1940 and currently employs around 30 highly qualified people at its head office at Bryn in Oslo. Weifa is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.